Ready to get a patient started on AURYXIA?
Learn about dosing and titration.
AURYXIA is uniquely formulated for your patients:
- An iron-based, non-calcium tablet1
- Film-coated tablet that is swallowed, not chewed or crushed1
- No discoloration of the mouth when swallowed whole1
AURYXIA is taken
Starting dose 2 tablets
Adjust dose every week (or longer) as needed
12 tablets daily
AURYXIA can be titrated in increments or decrements of 1 to 2 tablets per day to maintain serum phosphorus target levels1
Titrate AURYXIA at 1-week or longer intervals1
Oral drugs that cannot be taken at the same time as AURYXIA1
- Doxycycline—Take at least 1 hour before AURYXIA
- Ciprofloxacin—Take at least 2 hours before or after AURYXIA
- For oral medications where a reduction in bioavailability would have a clinically significant effect, consider separation of timing of administration with AURYXIA