Your partner in helping patients access the medication they need
“ They are extremely easy to work with. I am very thankful for having that support for my patients and them always being available.”— Constance Nicastro-Bowman, CNP Nurse Practitioner
MEDICARE LIS/DUAL ELIGIBLE
- AURYXIA is widely available through Medicare part D plans1
- Provide insurance reimbursement support based on patient's coverage
- Depending on the Medicare Part D insurance plan, a medical exception or prior authorization form may be required
- All Medicare full Low-Income Subsidy (LIS)/dual-eligible patients can pay no more than $10.00 per fill of AURYXIA
- AURYXIA is covered through the majority of commercial health plans1
- With the AURYXIA Copay Coupon, eligible patients can pay as little as $0 per fill*
UNINSURED/MEDICARE PART D
- FREE AURYXIA may be provided to eligible patients†:
- Who don’t have insurance
- Who have Medicare Part D insurance but cannot afford their
- Whose insurance does not cover AURYXIA
AkebiaCares provides eligible patients with coverage support and medicines at no cost
One-on-one support for assistance with insurance questions and challenges
PATIENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (PAP)
Free AURYXIA may be available for eligible patients with Medicare Part D insurance‡
- For patients who are uninsured or have other coverage concerns, AkebiaCares offers comprehensive patient services that may be able to help
Financial assistance for patients with commercial insurance§
- Visit AkebiaCaresHCP.com for copay enrollment
*Restrictions may apply. Copay assistance is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicare, Medicaid, or similar federal or state programs.
†Patients with an income of up to 600% Federal Poverty Level (FPL) may be eligible for free AURYXIA. Additional restrictions apply.
AkebiaCares does not guarantee coverage and/or reimbursement for all patients.
‡Medicare Part D patients with an annual income of ≤150% of the Federal Poverty Level are eligible for LIS assistance (also called “Extra Help”).
§Copay assistance is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicare, Medicaid, or similar federal or state programs.
CKD=chronic kidney disease.